Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

cornucopia

Sorry, there was no time to prepare a HNT post this week. Just too much going on with the holiday and kids and I'd want to be able to comment on other posts and I know I won't have time to do that. I'll be back next week.

There is a HNT post at Insane Asylime and if you'd like to play along you can click here.
HNT Button

Wishing each and every one a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be posting again on Monday. In the meantime please scroll down to the next post and ponder how you've been blessed.

9 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy HNT!

Ariella said...

Happy Thanksgiving ms Lime, hope it is a great day!

bsoholic said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Robin said...

Happy HNT and thanksgiving anyway!

Osbasso said...

I don't know if we can let you play anymore. Oh, heck, why not? Have a great Thanksgiving!

Breazy said...

Happy Thanksgiving HNT to you too! d

snavy said...

Happy & Safe Thanksgiving to you!!

Tan Lucy Pez said...

I'll be on the road going home on Monday. But I'll be badk to see you on Tuesday.

Greek Shadow said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too.