Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tie Breaker!

mudwrest

Ok, we have a four-way tie between Goody, Logo, Village Idiot (West Coast), and Pieces of Me. Therefore I have written a new quiz specifically for the 4 of them. Of course, anyone is free to take it, but only the results for those 4 will be considered in determining a winner. If you four supergeniuses tie again I don't know what I will do. Maybe I will just take a post assignment from each of you and pick the one I like best or else do all of them, or maybe let you guys all just duke it out. Yeah, mud wrestling! That's the solution! But I digress.....

I typed this tie breaking quiz into the site 3 times before it would be accepted. My browser kept shutting down on me. This ate up a lot of time and I have a boatload of work to do today so the Trini Tuesday post will be delayed until tomorrow at least. The four folks have until tomorrow at 9:00am Eastern time to complete the quiz. Good luck all!


Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I only got a 70%
but I could kick ALL your asses in the mud!

Phaedrous said...

Lime,

When I click on your mud wrestling photo to enlarge it, I am told I can't see it and that it's private. Why is that?

P.

The Village Idiot said...

Well will you look at that..beaten by a cat!

but, the most important thing to notice is who I did beat..not who beat me

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrrrr,
could still kick your idiotic ass at mud wrestling..
bring it, funny hat boooooy!

lime said...

logo, youare having some issues with agression?

jef, wink wink

phae, it should be resolved now

idiot, what cat??

seamus........ooooh, now THAT is an idea with REAL merit!

The Village Idiot said...

Oaty Lime...I think Oaty had help from susie but i could be mistaken

Breazy said...

Good luck all !

lime said...

idiot, yes, susie tells me te cat googles

breazy ;)

Thomcat said...

this cat doesn't google

Bsoholic said...

Yeah the mud wrestling picture is cool!

Fred said...

Love the picture. Brings me back to younger days.

Anonymous said...

I did pretty decent even though all the paint fumes have destroyed my brain peice.

CozyMama said...

good luck to all of you!!!

The Zombieslayer said...

D'oh! At least I got the Confederate questions right. I married one. I myself am a d*mn Yankee. ;)

(I heard the difference between a Yankee and a d*mn Yankee is the latter won't leave). All right, I left, but I still own property in the South. does that count?