This year it seems my children have gone a step further in the whole resolution business and not only made resolutions but entered into contractual agreement regarding the cleanliness of their respective rooms. Allow me to share the contract they drew up and then presented to me requesting I witness their signatures and affix my own.
I, _________, hereby agree to the Clean Room Contract and all of its rules and regulations listed below.
- I must keep room clean from January 4, 2010-January 4, 2011. x____
- First person to dirty said room must adhere to the consequences listed below.
When winner has received the phone they may do with it what they will, restricted by the following:
- No breaking the phone
- No inappropriate use of the phone (texts, pics, etc)
- No deleting anything from the phone (texts, contacts, etc)
- No hiding said phone after one hour of winning x_____
- You may have a slightly disorderly room for two days at a time but no more than three times.
- Grace periods may not be consecutive
- Calypso's bean bag chair may be used as a clothing tree, but it must look neat x_____(C only)
- The mother of the house shall determine what "slightly disorderly" looks like. x_____(mother only)
Room Owner signature_________________Date________
Room Owner Signature_________________Date________
This ought to be interesting, don't you think?