Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And Now for Something Completely Meme-ish


When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I haven't purchased it so I have no receipt.  How could I possibly return it?


Do you take compliments well?
I don't take them because that just seems greedy.  I wait for them to be given freely.



Do you play Sudoku?
Yes, but it's a hell of a thing to try to tune up and I haven't been able to find an orchestra that wants a sudoku player.


Do you like to ride horses?
Well enough, but I'd rather ride a cowboy.


Have you lied to get out of a date?
I like dates,  they are yummy in muffins.  Why would I want to avoid one?


Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Sure, I've baked muffins, cakes, pies, even cooked whole meals for people with different religious beliefs.


Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Depends, is the pursuer armed and dangerous?


Are you continuing your education?
Life is an education, so um...yeah I sure hope so...


Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Damn right I do and I'm a good shot.


What color are your eyes?
According to an Iranian friend they are the color of rich honey.  Wonder if I can get that on my driver's license.


How tall are you?
1625.6  millimeters


Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
By car, foot, boot, ox-cart or in my imagination?  Sheesh, some specificity would be nice.


What was your favorite job?
Steve


How long does it take you in the shower?
Define "it."


Can you do the splits?
Wood? Hairs? Infinitives? Again, you need to be more precise.


What do you wear to sleep?
A smile

13 comments:

silly rabbit said...

Hee hee. =:]

Anonymous said...

It seems "it" and "long" should be dropped in favor of "Hugh"

I'd split peas but I hate that soup...

stephen Hayes said...

Very clever. And funny.

G-Man said...

It...hehehehe

Daryl said...

:::rimshots:::

Commander Zaius said...

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Damn right I do and I'm a good shot.


I use to be myself, except now my eyesight is going to the dogs. It's not as fun as it use to be.

Craig said...

Feeling a little, uh, randy, are we?

Education - Amen!

Watch out for those Iranian guys when they start talkin' about yer eyes. . .

Yer height - you've got it right down to the tenths of a millimeter?? We should talk about significant digits, someday. How 'bout we say 1630 +/- 10. . . Oh, but that would be math, wouldn't it? ;)

And, what I really wanna know, is how you got INTO the date in the first place. . .

Suldog said...

"What do you wear to sleep?
A smile."

I bet your husband does, too. Nothing sexier than a funny woman! If I wasn't already married to one, I'd be stalking you.

Tabor said...

Aren't you the clever one. I'll bet with a quick mind such as yours this took you no time at all, except for the math?

Craver Vii said...

I have terrible aim, so I avoid shooting by inserting the bullets manually. There is much less waste, that way, but no less loud.

Shopping carts. My church is next to a Super Walmart. We get strays all the time.

Rich honey? So your eyes aren't tie-dyed?

Cricket said...

Thanks for the late-night grins, my dear.

(not necessarily your) Uncle Skip said...

My answers to about half of those would've been, "Huh?"

Hilary said...

As always. the queen of memes.