Ok, We take the top name off the list and add ours to the bottom spot.
1. Here's Your Sign
2. Mama K Bear
4. A Breazy Life
Pick 5 people to piss off.
1. My hag-in-law.
2. Her son/my husband.
3. The team of 7th grade teachers Calypso has to endure.
4. The annoying neighbor kid who drives his loud, pimped-up ghetto-mobile through the neighborhood.
5. Oh, I dunno......who else is fun to push their buttons and watch 'em launch into orbit?
Ooops, you meant 5 people to tag? Silly me. In that case, I'll just toss it out there and see who decides to pick it up since I don't want to piss off anyone of my blog buddies. I like them too much.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Trying to keep up with 3 children under the age of 5. Up to my elbows in diapers.
What was I doing one year ago?
Removing hideous 70s era 'very Brady' wallpaper from every stinking wall in my new house. Wall paper is evil.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
2. Hard pretzels, beer pretzels, whatever you want to call them, the big ones you can break teeth on
3. Lime Tostitos and hot salsa (does that make me slightly cannibalistic?)
4. Bruschetta and garlic bagel chips
5. Did I mention chocolate?
5 Songs I Know all the Words To
1. The Itsy Bitsy Spider
2. The Alphabet song (honest I did not steal this from BS, I had it typed up before I ever read his)
3. The Barney clean up song
4. The Song that Never Ends
5. 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall
5 Things I'd Do if I Were a Millionaire
1. Make anonymous donations to specific deserving individuals.
2. Pay off my mortgage and my mom's.
3. Pay for my kid's college tuition and some other kid who needs and deserves it.
4. Foreign travel.
5. Bathe in a vat of chocolate.
5 Bad Habits
1. Nail biting.
3. Being disorganized.
4. Letting my desk pile up until avalanche is imminenet.
5. Eating junk food.
5 Things I Like to Do
1. Eat chocolate.
3. Listen to music.
5 Things I'll Never Wear Again
1. A bikini
2. A white wedding dress. (I did not steal this from Snavy either, I had it typed up the day I got tagged, just had other postings to put up.)
3. Maternity clothes. (I DID steal this from Breazy)
4. Nursing bras.
5. My old size 6 jeans.
5 Favorite Toys
1. The one that requires batteries, yeah, that's the one.
2. The one that doesn't require batteries, yeah, same basic thought.
3. My new digital camera.
4. The trampoline.
5. The perilous rope swing in the tree in my backyard.
Ok, have fun if you decide to play along! Thanks, Breazy!
Scroll down to see the Trini Tuesday-Thanksgiving post!