I stole this from Tan Lucy Pez.
7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. See my kids grow up to be happy, educated, compassionate people who make a good impact on those around them.
2. Get my master's degree.
3. Spend an extended time in Greece.
4. Travel the rest of the world (too many places to list).
5. Bathe in a vat of chocolate.
6. Play the guitar well.
7. Have the doctor really make sure I am dead before he sends me to the morgue.
7 Things I Can Do
1. Play guitar badly.
2. Play the radio well.
3. Sing badly.
4. Dance well enough not to get laughed at.
5. Read and write backwards or upside down.
6. Pick small things up with my toes.
7. Kill any houseplant with cruel efficiency.
(You were expecting practical skills here?)
7 Things I Can't Do
1. Put both feet behind my head.
2. Stand on my head.
3. Go a day without chocolate.
4. Watch a football game and enjoy it.
5. Eat sauerkraut.
6. Understand trigonometry.
7. Speak Swahili.
(Interesting to note, my life seems pretty good nonetheless)
7 Things That Attract Me to Another Person.
2. Sense of humor
4. Zest for life
5. Common courtesy (which seems less and less common these days)
7. Timely payments (direct deposit makes this much easier for both of us, if you are interested we can work out a plan that suits us both, I'm very reasonable).
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. Please try to feign interest. (teenagers, ya know?)
2. Domino's? Yes, I'd like a pizza. (again, the teenager thing)
3. Please sir, can I have more chocolate? (always said with a pathetic, hungry look)
4. Do I look like I know where your (fill in the blank) is?
5. Son, where are your glasses and why are they not on your face?
6. Yes, dear.
7. I love you.