Maybe this is lame, but having a kid with bronchitis, fighting a headache that really wants to turn into a migraine for 3 days, and having procrastinated on a mountain of schoolwork all week does not make me the most creative person. So I'm just going to toss out some true confessions. I'm not talking about the skeletons in the closet that we all have. I'm not about to haul those out for all the world to read. Nor am I inclined to ask about yours. I'm just talking about the silly things that when you admit them to people they either arch an eyebrow, gently question your sanity, remark on your bad taste, or doubt your refinement. These are the things that are harmless but make you wince inwardly expecting a bad reaction. Here are a few of my true confessions. Give me a giggle and share some of yours.
1. When I was a teenager I owned several Barry Manilow albums.
2. I actually enjoy watching 'American Idol' with my kids.
3. I've always wanted to paint a combine (the big piece of farm equipment) with giraffe spots, so it looks like a puking giraffe when it is being used.
4. I like all the cheesy line dances at wedding receptions.
5. I love a gigantic bowl of Count Chocula and Frankenberry mixed together and soaking in milk until it's a big soggy mess.
No tags on this. You can either give me some answers in the comment section or you can grab it for your own blog. Just let me know if you do it at your place so I can come check it out.