- The first domain name ever registered was lime.com!
- Lime will become gaseous if her temperature rises above -42°C!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, lime and compline.
- Lime, from the movie of the same name, had green blood!
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and lime.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear lime had to pay a special lime tax.
- Until the 1960s, lime was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
- The smelly fluid secreted by skunks is colloquially known as lime.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are lime.
- Lime does not have toes.
1. And yet I am not making any money off this!
2. I hear Beano helps remedy this.
3. And the correct posture for prayer is kneeling.
4. It's true, I'm part vulcan.
5. And let me tell ya, the talons do not feel good!
6. Russian euphemisms...ha!
7. It's a little know fact that equality for lime was a part of the civil rights movement.
8. Only because of that little problem I had before I discovered Beano......sheesh, they never let you forget, do they?
9. Oddly enough, I have actually dueled a Paraguayan. His name was Gus. I swear I am not making this up.
10. Well, no worries about excessive toe jams that way.
What the heck, that was fun enough to try again....
- Four-fifths of the surface of michelle is covered in water.
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of michelle.
- The air around michelle is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in michelle.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are michelle!
- US gold coins used to say 'In michelle we trust'.
- Michelle is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat michelle, though it may feel uncomfortable!
- Michelle can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- It is impossible to fold michelle more than seven times!
1. It SHOULD say '4/5 of Michelle is covered by chocolate!'
2. Um, are they saying I gave him wood? That just seems wrong.
3. When yer hot yer hot!
4. And all the voices are making me crazy!!!!!
5. I already told you, the other guy's name was Gus. I swear it's true.
6. Until they found I was hoarding them all. I guess I wasn't so trustworthy.
7. I'm just glad I'm not orbitting Uranus.
8. I will be purring contentedly, however. (Like all of you didn't have similar thoughts...)
9. Only when that rocket pack is strapped to my back.
10. I used to be much more flexible but age is catching up to me.
What amazing trivial facts can you tell me about yourself?
Happy weekend all!