Breazy is someone I had an acquaintance with in Yahoo! Trivia rooms. She always came across as a fun player with a great sense of humor. Since Snavy got me addicted.....erm....sorry, interested in blogging I've gotten to know Breazy better. She was on the original sidebar links since she came 'pre-installed' at Insane Asylime. She has been a consistent visitor and commentor here and a was great encouragement when I came here. I think anyone who knows Breazy either from her blog or her comments at their place would also typify her as an encouragement. Also, when she attacks a new project or goal she seems to do so with genuine enthusiasm and excitement, even something that can be as frustrating and difficult as weight loss. I've enjoyed her zest and humor and getting to know her a bit more over these past several months. She claims not to be sweet all the time, I'm not sure I buy it but maybe her kids would confirm it after her 'Got My Game Face On' post this week. (sorry the linky magic doesn't seem to be working for me....do you have post pages enabled, Miss Breazy, ma'am?) Her blog is often a sharing of her daily life with a husband and three kids, the joys, frustrations, successes, and hopes. She throws in a smattering of great jokes and a tag now and then to mix it up. True to form, she had a really encouraging comment for my interview with Jericho and then volunteered for her own interview. So Breazy, here goes...
1. On November 30 you shared, 'Some of you know that my husband bought me a banjo a few weeks ago . The banjo is very new and odd to me since I have only played the piano , clarinet and flute but I have always been fascinated with the banjo and I am very determined to learn it . I have been told that I better think about my decision to play one since they are one of the hardest instruments to learn . I will be starting lessons after Christmas and New Years is over but in the meantime my daughters friend plays the banjo and he is really good at it for a 13 year old . He has came over a couple of times to show me some small things to get started with such as, familiarizing myself with the rolls with my right hand , those are actually hard to get used to but I practiced and practiced and viola , I got them down'.
On January 27 you said, 'Have you ever had a dream that you knew would one day happen but you just didn't know when ? Mr. Breazy and I have had a dream to build a home of our own for several years now but we couldn't because the land we wanted to build on wasn't available to us , until recently . I can't tell you how excited we are ! We should be breaking ground in June or July .'
I so admire that you are so musical and determined to pick up something new, make a dream reality. I am thrilled for you and Mr. Breazy being able to achieve this other goal too. So I want to ask you...Do you have any other big dreams and what will you do to make them happen? What advice do you have to other people who see dreams slipping from their grasp?
2. Describe to me your dream house. I am not asking for a floor plan but for the mood created, the people who will fill it, the uses you desire for it, the feeling you want people to have when they enter and when they exit.
3. In your 101 Things About Breazy on September 30 you list
49. I am a worry wort
50. I have an obsession with cleanliness
51. I take 2 to 3 showers a day ---read #50
52. I have to have organization or I am not happy
53. nor is anyone else around me
How big an obsession is this? Are you able to control it at all or does it completely control you? How unhappy do you become and how unhappy are those around you if your standards are unmet? Is this something you want to change or is the status quo ok?
4. In the same list you share that you became a mother at age 16. In today's post you say 'My birthday is the 29th , I will be 31, and our anniversary is on May 1st . I can't believe we have been married for 13yrs . It sure doesn't seem like it nor does it seem like we have together for 15 and a half years . I have always looked at my marriage as having a best friend with benefits kinda relationship because Mr. Breazy is my best friend and he knows me better than any other human on the face of this earth .' Other places you have remarked that he is your soulmate. Most people would be inclined to think of marriage and motherhood at such a young age as a less than optimal way to begin a life and would greet it with skepticism regarding hopes for happiness and longevity.
I am truly inspired by the relationship the two of you have and so I want to know how did you beat the odds? What is it that makes things work so well for you and Mr. Breazy? How do you keep the love alive? What examples of obstacles can you share with regards to how you overcame them?
5. You write in another place 'I never feel like I let the real me show online.' (and darn me, I wrote the quote and can't find the right post to reference it) So let's say I am coming to Tennesee and I want to meet you.
What surprises will I find? What side of you will I only get to see in person? Will the real Breazy please stand up.
Thanks for playing along, Breazy. You are a dear and I enjoyed the archive diving to put this together.
The rules of the Interview Game are: If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying, “interview me.” I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others. When others ask to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions.