*UPDATE: I've fixed the date on the post (I have such observant readers...can't get a thing past them) and added something else I stole. I'll try to be more original tomorrow.
I've been told I need to post something already. My brain juices are not flowing. The blog muses have gone on vacation. I will be entirely unoriginal and brief so as to not torture you all excessively. I hope everyone had a happy New Year.
This meme is designed to be answered in one word.
1. Yourself: enigmatic
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse: plegmatic
3. Your hair: erratic
4. Your mother: pragmatic
5. Your father: emphatic
6. Your favorite item: treasured
7. Your dream last night: pleasured
8. Your favorite drink: unmeasured
9. Your dream car: motorcycle
10. The room you are in: painted
11. Your ex: tainted
12. Your fear: restraint
13. What you want to be in 10 years? older
14. Who you hung out with last night? youngsters
15. What You're Not? downbeat
16. Muffins: eat
17. One of your wish list items: sweet
18. Time: fleet
19. The last thing you did: blog
20. What you are wearing: togs
21. Your favorite weather: warm
22. Your favorite book: transformed
23. The last thing you ate: food
24. Your life: good
25. Your mood: feeling
26. Your best friend: healing
27. What are you thinking about right now? sleep
28. Your car: heap
29. What are you doing at the moment? yawn
30. Your summer: gone
31. Your relationship status: nonplussed
32. What is on your TV? dust
33. What is the weather like? gust
34. When is the last time you laughed? night
35. What do you think of memes with missing or odd numbered questions: blight
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?Same as every year...I resolve not to make resolutions.
2. Who kissed you at midnight?No one.
3. Does it snow where you live?Normally, but so far this year I can count the flakes I have seen, and I don't mean that weird guy who hangs around the mini-mart.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?You are kidding right?
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?No, not too interested either. Have youseen that crowd? Whaddya do when ya gotta go potty?
1. Who was your Valentine?That would be Mr. Lime
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your class?Yes
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?Of course! I'm from Pennsylvania, we care deeply about lil Punxatawny Phil
1. Are you Irish? Probably not. My great grandfather immigrated as a child with his family during the Potato Famine though.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?Yep
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day?Went to the local parade as always since my daughter marched in it.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?It hasn't even begun in earnest yet. How can it almsot be over?? Besides, in Pennsylvania April blizzards are not unheard of.
1. Do you like the rain?Yes, as long as it is not leaking through the roof and there is some sun now and again
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?No
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?Nope.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?I can't pick only one.
2. Do you like the spring?Yes
3. Finish the phrase "April showers": prevent April body odor
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? Purple
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? The year I finished my course requirements
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June?I beg your pardon??? Calypso was born in June, my Dad was born in June, it's Father's Day, school lets out for summer vacation. I dunno what you're smoking
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?I can't remember
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? Went to Maryland for a few days
3. Do you blast the A/C all day?Naw, only if it is beastly hot. I'd rather have the fresh air from a window if it's not disgusting humid. If it's beastly and humid it's AC all the way though.
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer?Nope
2. What was your favorite summer memory?Watching my girls really enjoy being sisters while we were in Maryland
3. Did you have a sunburn?Yes. Can you say crispy Lime in Aloe Vera Sauce?
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?Not as often as I'd like to.
1. Did you attend school/college in '06? yep
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?My second grade teacher when I moved to a new school after Dad left. She was able to gently retrieve things from the shattered little kid and see there was something of value in there and encourage it.
3. Do you like fall better than summer?Most defintiely
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume?Mine, I dunno? But when diana was about 4 and I had no money I made a cool costume of a cat out of paper bags and paint.
2. Did you trick or treat or go to a party??We go back to the old neighborhood
3.Did you dress up? Yes, as a harried mother of three
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving?My mom's
2. Do you love stuffing?Yes! But potato filling is even better!
3. What are you thankful for?Way too much to list here
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?Yes
2. If not, what do you celebrate?We also observe Hanukkah
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?No
4. Get anything special this year?I got a crossword puzzle that is too big to fit on the land in Australia I now own. I still think it's hilarious.
5. What do you want this year?Lean in close I'll whisper in your ear
6. Do you like cold weather?In its season