10. I park the car upon arrival and don't drive it again until returning home.
9. Sleeping until 10am is perfectly acceptable with everyone in the house.
8. The most stressful decision is which book to pull off the "to read" pile.
7. The biggest disappointment is choosing a poor book.
6. There is no one sick or injured requiring care.
5. I think to myself, "Why did I pack all these clothes when I don't even get dressed?"
4. No one asks me when I plan to begin cooking dinner.
3. No one even cares that dinner isn't until about 9:30 pm.
2. I am told I am not allowed to do the dishes.
1. As I emerge towel-clad from the shower I am handed a glass of chilled Veuve Clicquot.