Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Slice of Lime-I Know I'm On Vacation When...

10. I park the car upon arrival and don't drive it again until returning home.

9. Sleeping until 10am is perfectly acceptable with everyone in the house.

8. The most stressful decision is which book to pull off the "to read" pile.

7. The biggest disappointment is choosing a poor book.

6. There is no one sick or injured requiring care.

5. I think to myself, "Why did I pack all these clothes when I don't even get dressed?"

4. No one asks me when I plan to begin cooking dinner.

3. No one even cares that dinner isn't until about 9:30 pm.

2. I am told I am not allowed to do the dishes.

1. As I emerge towel-clad from the shower I am handed a glass of chilled Veuve Clicquot.



Here's to Vacation! *clink*

15 comments:

Michelle H. said...

So long as you're handed the Veuve Clicquot after the shower and not before. No need for drunken headers into the water faucets.

Moosekahl said...

Ahhh...that sounds nice!

Craig said...

(*clink!*)

Sounds like the desired effect was achieved. . .

S said...

that is so cool that they handed you champagne right outa the shower! Right on!

LMAO word veri: panti

Put on your panti and come out here and have more champagne!

crazy4coens said...

sounds like heaven - decidedly deserved heaven!

Cricket said...

Not bad. I think I'd rather hang out in the tub with the whole bottle, myself, but that's just me. Enjoy your vacation.

Bijoux said...

Any good book recommendations? It's been a dull summer of reading for me.

Jazz said...

Chilled Veuve straight from the shower. Doesn't get any better than that.

Suldog said...

Very nice, indeed. Enjoy!

(M)ary said...

Ohhhh...sign me up...that sounds so relaxing.

g-man said...

Oh....
The fancy stuff!!!

...and leave the 'panti' off!

BTW...This was one of your best and truthful 'Memes'...:-)

Craver Vii said...

Veuve Clicquot?

...Pardon me, but do you have any Grey Poupon?

Jericho said...

I can think of few who are as deserving. Cheers!

~Tim said...

Sounds like a great time.

Jocelyn said...

Ooh, Sweetness, just what you've needed! May the memories of your Self and only your Self inside your head for these rare hours get you through the rest.