Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Answering Your Questions

Cricket asked:
For a million dollars cash, would you drink a tall, frosty glass of diarrhea?
Nope, not a chance.  If I can't get calimari down my gullet, diarrhea ain't gonna make it.


Cooper asked:
Would you rather have sex everyday with Rev. Al Sharpton
or
live in celibacy on the planet of naked hugh jackmans???

After some clarification as to the duration of the options (he said for the rest of my days) I'll go with the planet of naked Hugh Jackmans

Suldog asked:
Would you rather be a gigantic peanut in a room full of squirrels, or a blow-up doll in a 350-pound sweaty virgin computer geek's motel room?
I'm already nuts so I will stick with what I know.


EmBee asked:
So okay, would you rather be unable to bathe but have all clean clothes to wear?
or
Be able to bathe but only have filthy clothes to wear?
I've actually lived this dilemma during the 65 day bicycle trip I was a part of in 1987 (check out Tuesday archives from summer of 2007 if you're interested in reading.  I did a series on the trip).  I'll go with the regular bathing with filthy clothes.


Mary asked (after answering ALL of my queries so bonus points to  her!):
To fall in love with someone who doesn't love you or to have someone you don't love fall in love with you?
I'd rather take the pain of unrequited love than cause the pain.


Dave asked:
Would you rather be wealthy or happy?
Happy, always happy.


Jillsy asked:
listen to fingers scraping a chalkboard for an hour or being locked in a room full of screaming toddlers for 5 hours?
Bring on the toddlers. I'd have to kill the scraper of fingernails to make that stop after only a few minutes.  I'm a mother.  I can handle screaming toddlers.




12 comments:

Saz said...

great answers...love the new look too!


saz x

Cricket said...

Oh yuck... I seriously debated sharing that particular story. I think I may have made the wrong call ;-)

Ew. It's nasty enough as a comment, but to elevate it to a post? Bleah.

For the record, I don't think I could do it either.

Anonymous said...

a post with answers ~ awesome! i can see another book being published! :-)

Cooper said...

what about a room full of screaming toddlers scraping theior nails on the board???

Craver Vii said...

I like how you answered the one about being in love. Nicely done!

Suldog said...

Re: Cricket's question

I think the important qualifier in there is "frosty". Just HOW frosty? If it was just this side of frozen, then it might be fairly tasteless. So...

Bleh! Never mind! Even just typing that, and then thinking about it, makes me want to retch.

g-man said...

I'm speechless...

Commander Zaius said...

Be able to bathe but only have filthy clothes to wear?...I'll go with the regular bathing with filthy clothes.

You would do great in the army.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Nice questions. Good thing the gnomes didn't contribute one...

secret agent woman said...

I agree about toddler (easy) but I'd rather be the object of unrequited love any day.

(M)ary said...

I think I forgot to answer the one about eating barbecue with gloves or using my toes on my cell phone...I guess gloves and barbecue...
Altho I think I would find that choice more interesting if it were switched...using toes to eat eat food or wear gloves with the cell phone!

Anyway, I agree with your answer to the question I asked. I would pick unrequited love too.

Jocelyn said...

TOTALLY. And the "stick to what I know" answer is your best ever.