Empress Lime and Queen Mimi are allied yet again...
Welcome to the Queen's Meme #59
It's on fire!
And in the words of Steven Wright.. "I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."
I guess not! Answer these simply seething questions on the subject of fire.
It could be quite revealing. If it gets too hot far ya, just Stop Drop and Roll. We'll wait.
The Fire Meme
1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox.
What would you use it for?
Sorry, what was the question? I'm having weird flashbacks to watching my grandfather clean out his ears with wooden matchsticks.
2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
Is this some sort of new activity done at pyromaniac encounter groups and marriage seminars?
3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
Come on, baby, light my fire.
4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
No, it was too hard to light. Besides, I prefer eating them to setting them on fire.
5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
Hot fudge, of course.
6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
When I had to put out a bacon grease fire. May I just say the dispersal pattern caused by a dry chemical extinguisher used on a bacon grease fire in a small galley kitchen is really quite fascinating and the clean-up afterward...just delightful beyond description.
7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
Too many. I generally rely on superior fire power like a hip check, a guffaw, or semi automatic weapons.
8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
Inna-gadda-davida, extended version
9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
The ghastly carpets
10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
What the @#$%^!!!! You $@!#%*!!!! Why I oughta......
11. Do you believe in hell?
Yes, I used to work there before I found my current job.
12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
I don't smoke, I smolder.