Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Slice of Lime-I'm Thinkin' and Mah Head Hurts


I went without a camera except the one on my phone for over a year.  Now I have my groovy new Canon, Boom-Boom, and  I am having difficulty finding time to explore and to generate some ideas for Slice of Lime posts.  I want to get back into it because it was fun and I think it will give me a good chance to learn more about the camera.  During one of Diana's visits home though she grabbed Boom-Boom and turned the lens on me.  I may eventually resort to posting some of the other shots too if the muse doesn't strike and time doesn't allow.  For now, this one demonstrates my current level of inspiration and creativity with regard to Slice of Lime ideas.

14 comments:

Bubba said...

LOL! Don't worry, Lime... you'll find inspiration again. Just take a long walk on a nice day with Boom-Boom and see what happens. Or think of a photo-theme (macro, black & white, etc) and start shooting.

S said...

just take that camera out with you and before ya know it....

Dave said...

My, what a wonderful study you make Michelle. I think it's a good photo - Dave

Bijoux said...

The airport, mall, local amusement park....all good places to find bizarre subject matter that makes for great posts!

Craig said...

I really like that photo. . . it captures something. . .

Cricket said...

You should probably give yourself more credit. I mean, you've done more with a shot of yourself looking bored than I ever could have.

I have a camera I've been meaning to explore myself. Can't seem to get that too high on the priority list, though. Well, someday.

Pearl said...

What a lovely face you have.

:-)

Pearl

Anonymous said...

patience, patience...
here, have some of this.

Pheromone Girl said...

The more you want an idea to come, the longer it will take... TRUST ME. So, go boil some water for tea, rad something for fun and suddenly, amazingly.... the world will show up at your door with an idea. I hope. I keep telling myself that!

Suldog said...

Hey, it's nice to see you, no matter when or how!

Kat said...

I've been feeling the same way. I've just been blogging about events that have happened lately, and nothing very creative. Ah well. It'll come. Eventually. ;)

Brian Miller said...

smiles. hope you inspiration finds you when you least expect it...

G-Man said...

Trini....(smile)

Unknown said...

I understand. I totally understand. Want me to pass youthe Motrin?