Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
It's the Oh Baby Meme!
Answer these questions about babies. Don't whine. I'm all out of pacifiers.
1. When your kids were babies, did you ever use cloth diapers?
Typical Lime-style meme snark: Use them for what?
Truth: Yes, in fact, I boiled water on the stove to be able to have enough hot water to wash Calypso's when we lived in Trinidad...no water heater.
2. Are you guilty of spoiling your children or grandchildren?
I find if I keep them in the fridge they remain fresh much longer.
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your own children about how to raise their children, what would you say?
Plant then 6 inches deep, 8 inches apart, water when dry, and fertilize seasonally. Pinch off dead heads.
4. Do you believe in spanking?
If I say yes, does it mean I get to give this a spank?
5. Babies need pacifiers! They cry and carry on sometimes. Can you think of one adult person in your life who could also use a pacifier?
6. Have you ever been present for the birth of a child other than your own pregnancy and delivery?
I believe I was present when I myself was born.
7. Why are boy things blue and girl things pink?
I'm not sure but maybe circulation was cut off in the boy things.