7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
All things considered after a very pleasant weekend in the castle, I thought I'd ask you about your St. Patrick's Day festivities. I missed them almost entirely! Did green rock your world? Did you drink green beer? Of course, these logical questions will not be in this meme. That would be boring. This meme is totally frivolous and ridiculous. A hodgepodge of nothing serious.
That's why I like it.
1. How many green things are within your reach?
Well given the way my son's feet smell at the moment I am inclined to think at least 10...
2. Have you ever been green with envy?
No, when I am envious I develop puce and pomegranate polka dots with a heavenly blue border.
3. Do you like split pea soup?
As a food? A punishment? A skin treatment? A furniture polish? Please specify.
4. Have you gone green?
Well, I once molded over but the fuzz was kind of blue-grey and I found a bleach shower and some sun took care of it.
5. Do green Leprechauns scare you?
Not as much as the paisley ones.
6. What color was the Wicked Witch of The West's face in the Wizard of Oz?
Gray as far as I knew. We only had a black and white set.
7. Tell us about your last experience with a frog...or a toad...or a prince. You pick.
I heard Prince was working on a new album. It's going to be a funk interpretation of Arnold Lobel's Frog and Toad series of books.