Stole this from the Deerledge blog.
1) My uncle once: ran away to North Carolina when he was a teenager.
2) Never again in my life: do I want to have another car accident.
3) When I was five: life was good.
4) High School was: forgettable.
5) I will never forget: my first sweetheart.
6) I once met: the first lady of Trinidad and Tobago. When she asked me to tell the squatters I worked with to accept a deal to leave the land I respectfully declined and suggested her husband find a better solution.
7) There's this girl I know who: has the most stunning sea green eyes.
8) Once, at a bar: I tried to get served when I was 16.
9) By noon I'm usually: hungry.
10) Last night I: stayed up too late.
11) If I had only: gotten my schoolwork done sooner I might not be so stressed now.
12) Next time I go to church: I hope the pastor announces his retirement.
13) What worries me most: is something terrible happening to my kids.
14) When I turn my head right, I see: my fireplace.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: a closet.
16) You know I'm lying when: my nose grows.
17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: is being in college.
18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: um, hhmm....err...I dunno.
19) By this time, next year: I'll be a year older.
20) A better name for me would be: a name I don't share with a million other people.
21) I have a hard time understanding: football, trigonometry, and physics.
22) If I ever go back to school I'll: be completely broke and then some.
23) You know I like you if: I want to spend time with you.
24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: whoever helped me most to attain that honor.
25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: strange bedfellows.
26) Take my advice, never: cut scotch bonnet peppers without wearing gloves.
27) My ideal breakfast is: bran flakes, blueberries, skim milk and OJ is what I have every day, but I'd really like a big ole farmer's breakfast or else chocolate covered strawberries in bed.
28) A song I love, but do not have is: Landslide by Stevie Nicks.
29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: doing it off-season.
30) Why won't anyone: put their dirty clothes in the hamper.
31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: be prepared to lime.
32) I'd stop my wedding for: I dunno but my reception at the local Elks club got interupted at midnight so the lodge brothers could pay tribute to the dead Elk bretheren everywhere. I am not making this up.
33) The world could do without: vapid celebrities.
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat liver or kidney.
35) My favorite blonde is: my best pal, Gwen.
36) Paperclips are more useful than: electric pencil sharpeners.
37) San Diego means: Saint James
38) And by the way: I won't officially tag anyone because I don't want to be a pest, but would love to see a few people play (Snav, Susie, Ariella, Bantu, BS, Goody, Breazy? anyone?) along, so let me know if you do.