Snavy just tagged me so instead of weird news I bring you my own weirdness.
Here are the rules:
The first player of this game starts with the topic: five weird habits. People who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says You Are Tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
1. I am a lunatic when I put new sheets on the bed. NO ONE is allowed to help me because no one else can do it right. Each sheet and blanket has to be absolutely perfectly straight. Hospital corners are a must. Pillows have to be fluffed properly and facing the right direaction. Mr. Lime tells me I am the only person he knows who needs a T-square to make the bed. I'm not that bad, but I do admit to a certian level of OCD in this department.
2. I am just slightly less neurotic about packing the dishwasher. Only slightly...
3. Never in a million years would you guess by looking at my desk that I can be such a crazed maniac about the neatness of a bed or dishwasher. My desk is ALWAYS an avalanche waiting to happen. And yet, I know where everything is in the impending tsunami of papers, books, office supplies and other debris.
4. I am a label picker. Cans, jars, bottles, magazines, whatever. If it has a label I am compelled to pick, scrap, or peel it off. It drives me a bit nuts if I can't remove every remnant.
5. I totally hate carrying a purse. In the winter I am so happy to wear my winter coat because it has a zillion pockets with zippers and I load them up instead of carrying a purse.
Ok so there is the week's weirdness. I won't tag anyone though I'd be curious to know, Goody's, Bantu's, Susie's, and Logo's weirdness.