1. When was the last time you had sex?
Ooooooh... yes, baby! You know how I like it! Mmmmmmmm.....YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, what were you asking?
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
You have to flush an outhouse?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
I try not to crush people, it hurts.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it?
6. What famous person do you (or other people*) think you resemble?
I've been told Stockard Channing, Jamie Lee Curtis, and some porn actress. I dunno if I see any of it.
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Green peppers and onions
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yep, and my hip too when it 'sticks.'
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
The Barney Song
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, fortunately I have Santana playing right now. He's a good antidote.
12. What are your super powers?
Eyes in the back of my head
13. What is the hardest thing you have faced?
The ground when I fell off the zipline
14. Where are your car keys?
On my keyring.
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
Anyone who wants to answer.
16. What's your most annoying habit?
Mr. Lime finds my need for the bed to be perfectly made quite annoying.
17. Where did you go on your last vacation?
What's a vacation?
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it who would it be?
You can break your hand doing that. Use the base of your palm in an upward thrust instead.
19. What is your best physical feature?
My duck feet? My ever widening arse? My flabby belly with enough stretchmarks to make it resemble a topographic map of the Andes? The breasts racing each other to my hips? I dunno. My hair I guess, I actually like that it's kind of unruly and think the grey gives it character, but it does need to be cut right now.
20. What CD is closest to you right now? literally?
My son's Age of Empires game
21. What three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Orange Juice, eggs, cheese
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Can't think of even one
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
I try to avoid it, but sometimes I answer if it is the kids calling.
26. What would your name have been if you'd been born the opposite gender?
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Why confine it to the shower when I can torture people in other rooms?
28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go?
Ancient Greece or the 60s since my mother tells me that's where I belonged anyway
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Raiders of the Lost Ark
30. What CD is in your stereo?
Santana's Greatest Hits
31. What OCD qualities do you have?
Bed has to be made absolutely perfectly, dishwasher packed a certain way, sheets and towels folded with seams in and very precisely
32. How many kids do you want to have?
I have 3 but I wanted 4
33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
Mel Gibson, George Clooney, Joaquin Phoenix, Hugh Jackman
34.Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know, even if they are famous?
I just said so didn't I?
35. What do you do when no one is watching?
Clean the house in just my panties
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
Ok, wait lemme stop laughing...
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Either as long as it's quick and painless
38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most?
Can't think of any
39. What is your favorite kid's movie?
The Jungle Book
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Haven't seen many but Rich Mullins blew me away.
41. Have you ever been in love?
42. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, I do. No, I don't. Oh, don't be silly, of course you do. I think you are being ridiculous now.
43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the earth?
Happy Weekend Everyone!