1. How tall are you barefoot?
1626 millimeters, 16256000000 angstroms, 1625600 microns (they all make me sound so tall and willowy!)
2. Favorite movies?
This is clearly written by someone who never read the profile questions....it's all there, folks.
3. Do you own a gun?
Glue guns, water pistols, nail guns, and yes...rifles, shotguns, and a .357 magnum, even a Red Ryder BB gun!
4. Who is your biggest enemy?
5. Favorite Scent?
Are we talking perfume? Natural? Cooking?
6. Do you like hot dogs?
Chihuahuas, pit bulls, Labradors, or St Bernards?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
O Come, O Come Emmanuel
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange Juice. DO NOT interfere with my OJ. You think deprived coffee drinkers get ugly? I make them look tame.
9. Do you do push-ups?
Well I gotta push up 'the girls' unless I want to look like one of those pygmy women in National Geographic.
10. Brothers or sisters?
What about them?
11. What's your most liked piece of jewelry?
Liked by me or by someone else?
12. What do you take for pain relief?
Is the pain physical or mental?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Well it sure ain't a penis gourd!
14. Do you own a knife?
How else do I butter my toast?
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
I'm waaay too lazy to have this.
16. Middle name?
Of what or whom? Ok, I will just randomly pick one....Bertine.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I wish I had a better idea for a post today
I'm glad my head doesn't hurt
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought.
sorry you asked, aren't you?
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
OJ, lemon water, Woodchuck cider
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Current worry?
Finding a job, absolutely dreading the process
22. Current hate?
23. Your favorite place to be?
Wouldn't you like to know...
24. Least favorite place to be?
25. Where would you like to go?
My own private island
26. Do you own slippers?
Yes, some very comfy shearling slippers. I love them in the winter.
27. What shirt are you wearing?
Why do I have to be wearing one?
28. Do you burn or tan?
29. Least favorite color?
30. Would you be a pirate?
Do I have to wear as much make-up as Johnny Depp?
31. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
When I went to dinner with my dad and stepmom on my mini-vacation
32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't usuually sing there. I prefer to torment people in the kitchen or the car.
33. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The 'Gogo' which lived in dark corners and looked like a big black, amorphous, scribbly thing. I had a ridiculously fertile imagination.
34. What's in your pockets right now?
You are assuming I have pockets
35. Last thing that made you laugh?
My son, the boy makes me laugh every single day.
36. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
White cotton ones my mom had painted the 'Peanuts' characters on.
37. Worst injury you've ever had?
The arm, definitely the arm.
38. What is your favorite pet?
Any petting is good.
39. How many TV's do you have in your house?
40. Who is your loudest friend?
My friend who just moved to Michigan, she's nuts but in a wonderful way.
41. Who is your most silent friend?
My pal Deb. People misinterpret her silence as iciness or lack of humor, but she's actually hilarious.
42. Does someone have a crush on you?
Gee, I hope not that would hurt and make it sort of hard to breathe. Just a nice gentle hug is fine.
43. Do you wish on stars?
All the time.
44. What is your favorite book?
'Le Petit Prince' by Antoine de St. Exupery
45. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate! You really had to ask??
46. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
'Even the Best of Friends' by Randy Stonehill is what I wanted but the idiot DJ lost it. He announced us to the theme from 'Rocky.' The moron.
47. What song do you want played at your funeral?
'I'll Fly Away'
48. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night?
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
50. Do you have a favorite charity?
Tough to narrow it down...Compassion International, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity....