Mona got me!
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Well, I am already married. Do you mean divorce and remarry or perhaps choose a second consort to the Queen of Memes?
2. If the end was near and you had the chance, what would you say to your beloved?
Smoking or non-smoking, darling?
3. If sex is a game … would you be good at it?
Well, I doubt I'd be offered multimillion dollar contracts as a free agent or make the Olympic team but I think I'd be competitive in backyard pick up games.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The bathroom, excuse me for a minute....
5. If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Well it sure wouldn't be the one I wrote this Friday 55 about!
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Well, maybe if we went back to bartering chickens and goats. Even then, wouldn't the chickens and goats just be the currency?
7. What are you most afraid to lose?
8. If you won $1 million, what would you do?
Ask if they could give it to me in rolls of quarters. I hate scrambling for change at the toll booths and parking meters.
9. If someone broke your hand, what would you do?
Let's see....When it actually did happen I believe I stayed on the ground thinking I was damn lucky not to land on the boulder next to me, went into shock, and waited for the EMTs to come carry me out and stick me into a helicopter. Of course, I had a lot more than just my hand broken. I also had a strange concern for my Birkenstocks. I didn't want them staying outside and getting rained on all night.
10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's brilliant, compassionate, and lovely.
11. How would you feel if your parents stopped giving you cash to spend?
You are kidding, right? I'm 39. Ask me how many years it has been since they said, "Here's a wad of cash for you to spend."
12. Describe your fantasized-life.
My life is perfect I want for nothing. Wait lemme try that again, I didn't get through it with a straight face.
13. What is your ambition?
To muster up some ambition.
14. What is the one thing that would make you think someone is bad?
Like James said, if you harm children you are bad.
15. What are the most important things in your life?
People, not things, are what is important to me.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Emphatically not. Shopping is a special brand of torment.
17. If you had the chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
If you think I am a character you should meet some of my old neighbors.
18. Do you believe in yourself?
Believe as in know I exist? I think therefore I am.
Believe as in trust my own abilities? I think I can.
19. Honestly, do you think life is fair?
I think mine is more like a circus than a fair.
20. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
I alternate between being a realist who vacillates between hope and defeat and being an idealist who knows how she wants things to be but knows it will never happen and yet keeps striving.