Sunday, July 11, 2010

Overheard at the Office

The office where I work has several chiropractors. One of them is a rather strapping fellow who is quite easy on the eyes. He's also very personable and knows the power of his baby blues. All together it has earned him a bit of a following among a number of female patients. Last week we had a patient return to care who hadn't been in the office since before Dr. Hubba Hubba was hired. We'll call her Sadie. Her comments upon checking out were too hilarious not to share.

Sadie: Wow! When did you hire him? He's fantastic! He threw me around on that table the way a man oughta throw around a woman. And have ya seen his hands? They're huuuuge! God, 5 minutes on his table was the best sex I've ever had!!

Me: (stifling guffaws) He's been here about a year.

Sadie: Well, I've wasted a year of my life not coming in for adjustments!

Me: And when do you need to make your next appointment?

Sadie: (dropping her voice to a purr) How about later today?

7 comments:

S said...

lol can I get an appt too?
;)

Craig said...

". . . the way a man oughta throw around a woman. . ."

Uh. . . no further comment, I think. . .

Jazz said...

Wow... where is this clinic exactly?

Bijoux said...

Sheesh - it sounds as though she needs a chaperone for the next appt.

Suldog said...

Did you ever watch King Of The Hill? This sounds like the sort of 'adjustment' that John Redcorn might have been giving Nancy Gribble.

G-Man said...

Isn't there foot touching involved somehow?
Maybe I should look into that Chiro Racket?

Jocelyn said...

Bahahahahaha. I think doctor fantasies are one of the most common, but she's bold in veering towards the chiro doc dream.