Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
(I'm prolific today. There are 9 questions.)
It's time for your annual check up! I always say "knowledge is power" when entering the stressful confines of a doctor's office. I take a pen and paper, armed with questions and a medical encyclopedia at my disposal. My doctor is not amused. Let's see how well you do on the medical exam I have prepared for you.
1. The smallest bone in the human body is about the size of a grain of rice. What is it?
There's a joke to be made here about boners of ex-lovers but far be it from me to stoop to such a crass level.
2. How fast is a sneeze?
I dunno but as a kid when I sneezed I used to worry about Bolivia because I was told the average sneeze contained enough germs in it to kill the entire population of Bolivia. That was a lot of guilt to inflict on a sensitive kid with really horrid allergies.
3. What percentage of the human body is water?
Depends on whether you quantify before or after Happy Hour.
4. True or False: A human's thumb is as long as his or her nose.
I dunno but my thumb got stuck up my nose when i was trying t measure.
5. What should you do if you are bitten by a snake?
Bite it back.
6. It is a fact that humans get an entirely new skeleton every 12 years. What do we get every six years?
An IRS audit? A colonoscopy? Oh wait, they are the same thing only the IRS doesn't sedate you first.
7. Happiness is directly related to the size of your _________________.
8. If there are 9,000 taste buds on your tongue, how many hairs are on your head right now?
A lot more than would be found on Mr. Lime's head.
9. I believe that the size of the needle is directly related to the mood of the nurse. However, sometimes it's necessary to get shots. If you could be vaccinated against anything in the world, what would it be?
Football, sauerkraut, Paris Hilton