7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
In honor of our blog post number #111! The Perfect Totient Meme aka the You-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-number meme. I will demonstrate my spectacular mathematical mind. Be amazed.
1. (1) Name one thing you can't live without.
Oxygen, but I named it Gerald.
2. (1+1=2) Name 2 things you'd rather not do this week.
Listen to even one word come out of Rush Limbaugh's mouth
Have a colonoscopy
Lucky me! I don't have to do either!
3. (1+1+1=3) Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation.
The voices are back.
I need time to finish my diabolical plan for overthrowing Liechtenstein.
I have to practice decadent lolling if I am going to be an evil genius mastermind overthrowing small countries.
4. (11) It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do?
Set the clock back.
5. (1x1x1=1) Name one thing you'd rather do alone than in a crowd.
Poop, but I've named it Burt.
6. (111) One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients.
What makes the totients so iterated?
Gees, I dunno. Mine certainly wasn't perfect. I had one once but the wheels fell off.
7. (NINE 11) What is your emergency?
Someone mixed my Nutella and ketchup together. Truly, this is NOT an example of two great tastes tasting great together.
*This is my 158th meme mangled with glee.