I hope these don’t eventually end up in Webster’s one day. Of course, I’m soooo glad the word “blogging” finally did!
The New Word meme
1. What is planking?
I don't know what the king's plan is. I bet the queen has a better one though.
2. What does the word “smosh” mean to you?
It's when something in the vegetable crisper goes so soft and gooey it runs out the drawer.
3. What is daddy soda?
Well, in my husband's family "grammy water" means vodka so I'm going to guess "daddy soda" means bourbon.
4. Do you know any Facebook philosophers?
Sure, I recently friended Plato and Aristotle. Kant blocked me. Nietzsche keeps poking me and I wish Kierkegaard would knock it off with the Farmville requests.
5. Do you ever call people “dude” or “bro?“
6. Have you ever had post traumatic test syndrome?
Ah, the memories of a full semester of Statistics in 6 weeks....taught by a Chinese woman who could barely speak English...
7. What are sleeping terms?
If you hog the covers I am sticking my ice cold feet in the small of your back....and pushing until you fall out of the bed.
The Totally Random Meme
Description: Well, it's totally random
1. If you could have a robot that could perform any task at your disposal for a week, what would you have the robot do for you?
I don't need a robot, I have a battery operated....uh, nevermind...
2. As part of your pre-planned funeral arrangement you are asked to name the bronze statue that will represent you for all eternity. What is your bronze statue's name?
I don't want a bronze statue. I want an interpretive dance to Gnarls Barkley's Crazy with the dancers clad in tie dye and coating each other in hot fudge sauce.
3. Remember Dolly The (Cloned) Sheep? I found her (her??) to be totally freakish. Who or what would you like to see cloned?
Hugh Jackman, one for his wife and one for me.
4. Is is always a good idea to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Tell me one good reason to lie.
We've got no Jews here.
5. Who or What would you like to throw into the sea of forgetfulness?
I'd say a recent conversation that dramatically shifted my understanding of a person in a negative way but I'm reminding myself that I'd rather be hurt by truth than by illusions or lies.
6. You are with a Tea Leaf Reader. What does he/she tell you about your blog?
Don't spill the Earl Grey on the keyboard. It will make blogging difficult.
7. We are halfway through the year 2012 and the world has not ended. What will the Mayan doomsday people be doing in 2013, if the world does not evaporate in December?
Having tea in the looney bin with Harold Camping.