Moderately risky and life-celebrating for over 40 years
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
The smart, resilient, and adorable blogger known as Snowelf is back from an extended hiatus. She posted a meme and referenced me as Queen of Memes so of course I had to steal it.
Theoretically, I am supposed to post a set of rules and 11 random facts about myself then answer her questions and generate a bunch more for a bunch of you. Being the iconoclast I am, you know those rules are flying out the window.
First, her questions:
1. What is your horse's name. And don't pretend you don't have one, you know that you do.
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name.
2. When does the sun set?
Depends upon the season and the latitude at which you are located.
4. You're marrying someone from a commercial--who is it and what is there most attractive feature?
Him, isn't it obvious? (though I admit our respective spouses may take issue)
5. Can you skate?
I do so regularly...on thin ice.
6. Name something you like to do while waiting in line.
Groom my fellow shoppers like a chimpanzee would.
7. This year, a kindergarten class is planning your birthday party--what's your favorite kid-themed birthday party?
Isn't having a birthday sufficient in terms of themes?
8. Best breakfast cereal mascot ever?
Calvin for Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs
9. Name something simple that makes you happy.
SomeTHING or someONE?
10. We just found your awkward family photo--what are you wearing?
I'm pleading the 5th
11. What color is your aura?
Tie-dyed, of course!
And now for 11 questions some of you may or may not be willing to answer.
1. I'm inventing a new yoga position inspired by you. What does it look like and what shall I call it? 2. What is your quest? 3. Ghengis Khan or Snooki? Why? 4. What does the color turquoise smell like? 5. I'm giving you butterscotch candies, cabbage, yak milk, and escargot. What sort of tasty dish will you prepare for me? 6. If you wear garlic around your neck to keep vampires away, what should you wear to keep zombies away? 7. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 8. Tell me a story involving a bathtub of macaroni, a red wagon, and a head of state. 9. Invent a family game using a pile of lentils and a thimble. 10. You may not use paint or wallpaper. With what will you cover your walls? 11. When? I won't forcibly tag anyone but I'd like certain people to at least answer my questions......you KNOW who you are....don't make me keep you after school. The rest of you get extra credit for this work.