Le Chat Qui a Peur wants to know about my weirdnesses. I did this a while ago and the first round can be seen here. But in the interest of being a good sport let me think of some more lime weirdness.
1. Neither of my pinky toes has a full toenail. They are just odd little bumps that grow where a toenail should be.
2. I refuse to buy or wear make-up but I have 4 different moisturizers depending on which body part I am slathering (I slather head to toe after every shower). My face is oily but everywhere else I have very dry skin. In a pinch or when I am travelling I only use two.
3. I'm allergic to bananas and kiwi, and have never heard of anyone else who is allergic to either of those things.
4. I'm right-handed but there are some things I have always done left-handed and it's driving me a bit nuts not being able to do them properly right now.
5. I cannot eat invertebrates, except crab. The whole idea just creeps me out.
Ian over at Fortress Guinness also tagged me so here goes...
3 Names U go By:
3 Screen Names U Have Had:
3 Things U Like about Yourself:
I can get along with almost anyone
Good sense of humor
Reasonably intelligent...this may be open for debate
3 Things U Don’t Like about Yourself:
My tendency to procrastinate
The tendency of my joints to dislocate and bones to break
3 Parts of Your Heritage:
Half Greek by birth
other half unknown
Pennsylvania Dutch by upbringing
3 Things that Scare U:
The tentacled monster under the bed
3 of Your Everyday Essentials:
3 Things U are Wearing Right Now:
I have to be wearing something?
3 of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
The Mamas & the Papas
3 of Your Favorite Songs:
Dream a Little Dream of Me-Cass Elliot
When the Rain Comes-Third Day
3 Things U Want to (WILL) Try in the Next 12 Months:
Regain full use of my left arm and hand
Get my whole family back to Trinidad next summer
Some new activity that will cause people to shake their heads and question my sanity
3 Things You Want in a Relationship:
2 Truths and a Lie:
I told the US Ambassador to Trinidad she did a poor job
I swam in all 5 Great Lakes
My prom date was 30 years old
3 Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to U:
Eyes that sparkle with life and mischief
3 Things about the Same Sex that Appeal to U:
Ability to converse on topics other than cosmetics and interior design
Not prone to gossip
Good sense of humor
3 Things U Just Cannot Do:
Hold on to ziplines
Keep my desk organized
Go a day without chocolate
3 of Your Favorite Hobbies:
3 Things U Want to do Really Bad Right Now:
Reach that spot under the cast that itches so badly
Eat some chocolate
Have mind-altering sex
3 Careers U are Considering:
Quality Control for Dove Chocolates
3 Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
3 Kid’s Names:
What kind of goofy question is this??
3 Things U Want to Do Before U Die:
Bathe in chocolate
See my kids as well adjusted adults putting something good into the world
3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Boy:
I like motorcycles
I don't mind getting dirty when I play
Shopping is a necessary evil
3 Ways U are Stereotypically a Chick:
I pluck my eyebrows (2 is better than 1)
I love chocolate
I'm happy in the kitchen
3 Celeb Crushes: