Happy day! Isaac is home! He had a great time and he very thoughtfully picked out a little souvenir for each sister and one for Mr. Lime and me. Early in the week he said he probably wouldn't spend any of the $50 I sent with him. He came back with 23 cents! Hahahaha. He told me all about his week, we had a good cuddle and played some games. Today everyone else is gone so we are going to have some special time together.
In other news, Laurie tagged me so here goes...
5 Things always in my purse:
1. My inhaler
2. Burt's Bees Lip Balm
5. Migraine meds
5 Things always in my wallet:
1. Bolivian coins.
2. Ticket stub to Cochabamba vs. Santa Cruz (Bolivia) football game
3. Note from Calypso from when she was about 5.
4. Fortune from a fortune cookie (Do not focus on what you cannot do but on what you can do)
5. My DL which has the wrong address on it because I've been too lazy to change it.
5 Things always in my refrigerator:
1. Orange Juice (ask my family about what a raving maniac I become if we run out of OJ)
5. Something unidentifiable
5 Things always in my closet:
1. 2 unpacked boxes from when we moved 2 years ago
2. My dashiki, except when it's on me
3. The hats to both grandfathers' WW2 uniforms
4. Periwinkle blue sausage casing bridesmaid dress
5. White satin corset required to squeeze into aforementioned sausage casing.
5 Things always in my car:
1. Road Atlas
2. Box of tissues
3. FM transmitter for iPod
4. Owner's manual
5. Things the kids have stuffed in the storage compartments. Things I just don't wanna know about.
(In spite of the next list my car is really pretty tidy at all times.)
And I'm adding...
5 (or more) Things always on my desk:
1. Coin cup
2. Stack of books in my 'to read' pile
3. Scanner buried under impending tsunami of papers
5. Water ring from my drinks
6. Pablo Neruda poem
7. Drawing by Isaac
8. Protective layer of dust
9. Battery charger
11. Pencils with no points (Everyone else steals the ones with points as soon as I sharpen them. Yes, my desk is a disaster but I hate pencils with no points. It's a manual sharpener, people! It doesn't require an engineering degree to operate. Sheesh.)
12. Putty for hand therapy
13. Stack of bookmarks (Yet oddly I rarely use them, I usually wind up grabbing a receipt instead.)
14. Various things belonging to my kids. (They have this crazy idea that just because my desk looks like a mess I won't notice when they add something to it. Soooooooooo sadly misinformed. Their list includes but is not limited to: snack wrappers, CDs, the manuals to 'Age of Empires II & III,' a baseball & mitt, lipgloss, trumpet mouthpiece, barettes & hair ties, forgotten bits of homework, Legos, and used tissues)
5 People to tag
1. You, in the blue shirt
2. You, the one blogging nekkid
3. You, the one eating and blogging
4. You, the one with insomnia
5. You, the one desperately searching for a blog topic