So Maddy has tagged me with the following. Since I've done some variant of this at least 8 times it's the perfect time to turn it into a Themthem.
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.*
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
And away we go...
1. Lecram had the script of the first skit he wrote back in grade school tattooed on his back...in Chinese. He Photoshopped it out for the sake of his header.
2. Logo is a world thumbwrestling champ. She defeated the former champion during a bout that lasted for 15 rounds. A single arch of her eyebrow caused her opponent to loose concentration at a key moment. The resulting thumb cramp as he tried to recover lost him the match.3. James once considered becoming a manicurist because Madge, the Palmolive spokeswoman, was his childhood hero. We can all be glad he later discovered motorcycles, vampires, and writing.
4. For the last 20 years, Susie has been collecting all the lint she finds in the dryers at her local laundramat. She claims she set up a second yurt at her house for extra living space, but it's just because the first yurt houses the world's biggest ball of lint. Now she just needs to find the guy with the world's biggest belly button so she can stuff the lint in there.
5. Among the myriad retro keepsakes Gman has held onto are the movie stub, popcorn bucket with remaining unpopped kernels, and the soda cup (with straw) from the first movie his mother took him to see when he was 4.
6. In a past life, Mona was Mort Snively, an accountant for a small appliance business in Otisville, Michigan in the late 1950s. He met his untimely death when an Electrolux vacuum malfunctioned as he tried to suck up a giant ball of lint from under the seats of the movie theater where the annual manicurist convention had enjoyed the theatrical production of a Malaysian school boy prior to engaging in a rousing evening of thumb wrestling competition.
Who could have imagined?
*Clearly, none of these details are about myself. Nor are they based in any actual fact. They are, of course the delusional imaginings of a blogger who was tagged when she was bereft of any blog-worthy topic. Please feel free to click along to the next blog in the hopes that it may cover something of genuine importance or relevance to anything.