1) It’s your second date with a person you met on match.com. They invite you to a formal party at a friend of theirs who lives on a massive estate in the country. The two of you are dressed to the nines and drive up a long curved drive surrounded by trees. Eventually you pull up to a huge stone mansion with lush green grass as far as the eye can see in all directions. Your date takes you inside, walks you across cherry wood floors, past delicate antiques and plush
2) You have the choice of having
Stevie with paint, definitely. The creative potential would be great. I'd keep changing the paint pan with different colors just so he never knew which color he was getting too. I think it would be awesome to see the results. Just make sure the windows are taped. But have at it on the walls and ceiling. That would be great. Kind of Jackson Pollock meets kindergarten, I'm thinking.
3) Twenty people are protesting in front of your house. What are they chanting?
The Rodent Advocacy
4) When Harry Met Sally. The diner scene. Could you pull that off? In public? (applies to male and female)
Uh huh....yes... Yes! Ooooooh, yeeeessss!!!!!!
5) There are but three foods left in the world: Twinkies, avocado and spam. How long will you last before resorting to cannibalism?
I think I'd boil my Birkenstocks and eat them first.
6) Speaking or which, the zombies are on the march. What skills do you posses that will keep you alive?
I know lots of fools with just enough brains to be tasty but not enough to evade lumbering zombies. I'd send a steady stream of them in the path of the zombies. Once that supply dwindled I'd just rely on my marksmanship.
7) You’re in the library browsing through the stacks in the far corner when a good-looking stranger catches your eye. This person walks up to you and says you are the most beautiful/handsome person they have ever seen and will give you $50 if the can lick your feet for five minutes. OK. Now what?
If you still wanna lick my feet after I reveal them to you, show me the money and you can have at it.
8) Religion is outlawed in favor of personal spirituality. How will that alter the rest of your life?
The snarky side of me would be happy that a certain arrogant clergyman will have to find something productive to do. The sincere side of me would say it's all about a relationship not a religion anyway. The ornery side of me would wonder what the heck happened to the Bill of Rights.
And now on to my questions...
1. In 10 words or fewer explain the media fascination with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton.
2. Which of your coworkers most drives you to fantasies of homicidal rage and which irritating behavior from this individual is most likely to set your fancy to flight?
3. Describe the art project you'd create if I gave you 3 dirty socks, a baggie of old bread wrapper twistie ties, a D cell battery, a pound of peanut shells, and a small bottle of dishwashing liquid. What message would you hope to convey to the masses with your great piece of art?
4. For the next month you either have to go every where dressed in a mariachi jacket and neoprene pants or you have to enter every room, public or private, singing "Hit Me, Baby, One More Time." Which do you choose and why?
5. Knock, knock. Who's there?
6. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
7. Poof! You will now be a member of the opposite sex for the next month. What do you think you will learn? What do you hope to experience? What do you dread?
8. Fill in the blank. I really ought to___________ but instead I will__________.
I'm tagging Mary, Gman, Cricket (because I don't think he has ever been tagged yet), Suldog, Beach Bum, Jazz, Craig, Fadkog, Moannie(who says she needs post ideas), and Bubba. Yeah I know that's more than eight but considering how many times I have responded to tags from other people and NOT tagged anyone, I figure I could technically